Producer Jung Jong-yeon explained, "There are no plans for Netflix's escape 5, community information is false." (Salon Drip 2)

Producer Jung Jong-yeon explained, "There are no plans for Netfli…

bmdyg 0 229 01.17 06:28
Jin=TEO Capture 'Salon Drip 2'[Reporter Lee Seul-gi on the news] Producer Jung Jong-yeon explained about the production of "Great Escape 5".JanuaryThe original TEO content 'Salon Drip 2' released on the 16th said, "Everyone is a boss like this at work."A video titled 'There's at least one' was posted. The guests are Kim Taeho, Jung Jongyeon, Lee TaekyungThe producer appeared.On this day, Jung Jong-yeon drew attention by saying that he had something to explain.\t\t\nJin = TEO "Salon Drip 2"CaptureHe has an explanation to make, and one of the communities that manages the supporters isThere is. The post was posted on Netflix's "Great Escape." "Great Escape 5" is being aired on NetflixRumors are circulating, he said.Jung Jongyeon will reveal the title of the new programI think I wrote "Great Escape" because I couldn't do it. I don't watch "Great Escape" at allHe explained that he was preparing for it.He is then preparing for a "mystery investigation team" in the first half of the year. "Great Escape"If you like it, I think you'll enjoy it. Lee Yongjin, Lee Eunji, Hyeri, John Park,Kim Do-hoon and Karina will appear. It's a program like X-Files," he added.(Picture = Capture TEO's "Salon Drip 2")

Comments